Saturday, October 28, 2006

Round 1 - Score

Hey everyone!
I hope you all enjoy reading my prosperity challenge and I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to leave comments after all of my updates, it's really good to get feed-back from the readers. Anyway, this is my score for my first round playing Prosperity Island. I really plan on improving on it this upcoming round since this one is far from awesome. I also wanted to take the time to let you guys know how I will be scoring Pets. I will count pets as sims and each pet played will count as one point. Pets that reach the top of their career will also count for the bonus at the end but womrats and birds will not count towards these exceptions. Here is my score card for the first round......

Net Worth - $142,877 (Up $62,877)----------------2 points

Number of Sims = 15 (8 New Sims/Pets)------------15 points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total
17 points

2 comments:

Roo said...

Nice starting score, keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Not too shabby for the first round! The score will increase tremendously as the rounds go by...due to all the births and LW's fulfilled! Great job! Can't wait for Round 2!