Sunday, October 08, 2006

Round 1 - Morawa

The Morawa Family
105 Lake Street
$20,000
-
Title: Life On My Own
-
Lot:
Morawa - Marc
-
Hey, my name is Marc and I'm new in Prosperity Island. Oh, who are the people in the picture? Well I'm the one to the side and the other two are my parents, Antonio and Marlene Morawa. They're no longer with us. What happened? Well, I guess I should tell you a little bit more about my life before starting. My family and I lived in Veronaville ever since I was born. My dad owned a travel agency and we lived the good life. Maids, a mansion, cars, trips, anything was in our reach. My parents, being Italian, decided that it would be a good idea to take a vacation and visit interesting places like Rome and Spain. Well, over the summer my dad took a couple of days off at the agency and we flew to Europe. We shopped, had fun, saw every sight worth seeing, and then in no time it was time to come back to Veronaville. It was a pretty rainy day and many of the airports were shut down, but luckily, we had our own private jet and flew back anyway. It's about a 13 hour flight and everything was going great until we started experiencing a little turbulance around Strangetown. We were told to buckle up and the plane started shaking more and more. From there on, all I can remember is hearing a loud boom and seeing the flight attendant sucked out of the plane, the plane was falling apart. That is the last thing I remember. I do remember holding on to mom and dad and them telling me they loved me. That was the last time I saw mom and dad, the plane crashed in Strangetown Valley and nobody made it except me. You'd think that was the worst that could happen but it got even worse. When I got home, I was informed that the money from my father's agency was stollen by his partner and I went from richess to poverty in a matter of days. I heard that Prosperity Island is a new town and figure that there is nothing better than a new town to begin a new life. So I came to Prosperity Island in hopes of putting the past behind me and stating a new life. Here's a little bit more about me.
Marc Morawa
Male Teenager-S3-Black Hair-Brown Eyes
Fortune
Pisces / 5 Neat - 3 Outgoing - 7 Active - 3 Playful - 7 Nice
(Turn Ons/Off) Make Up and Red Hair / Full Face Make Up
(LTW) Become Business Tycoon
-
You can see that I want to become a business tycoon just like my dad. I hope to even be able to buy my dad's companies back when I am older, and hopefully, successful.
I bought a small property with some of the money my family had left over. It wasn't at all easy buying the property and arriving on my own. I've always been used to being around my parents and starring out into the openess, all alone, made me very depressed. After a couple of hours of sobbing and loneliness, I figured that my parents would have wanted me to do better. They would have wanted me to move on with my life so I built a small house. This is the interior view of the house. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. It basically consists of a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. I wanted to start meeting new people so I threw a little house-warming party. It was actually a pretty good party and tons of people showed up. Here's a picture of me greeting some of the guests.
Oh, you're probably wondering who this is. Well, this is Nicole Thompson, a local here in Prosperity Island. I met her Tuesday morning while I was going to pick up the paper. I was stunned by her beauty, her beautiful red hair, and striking features. I invited her over that same day after school and he talked and talked. We soon became best friends, but hopefully we can become something more serious over the course of time.
On Thursday, I came home with my first A+. I'm so happy, I was having a harder time in school without the help of mom and dad, so actually bringing my grade up to and A+ was quite the accomplishment.
That very same day I reached the top of my career. I forgot to mention it but I got a job in the business career on Monday. I never thought I would reach the top so soon, but I'm not complaining!
With the promotion and good grades, my confidence level was pretty high so I decided to invite Nicole over after school and try to make our friendship into something more. After some talking and flirting we finally shared out first kiss. I asked Nicole to be my girlfriend and she accepted. I think I am in love, I've never had feelings for any other girls like the ones I have for Nicole, thankfully, she has the same feelings. I know we are meant to be together.
-
Editor's Note:
Nicole is definitely going to be Marc's wife in the not-so-far-away future. They had attraction for each other almost instantly and are my first 3-bolt couple ever without having to change any turn ons or offs. You can definitely expect to see Nicole in future updates.
The rest of the week went by pretty slowly. I had Nicole over on Saturday for dinner and started painting for some extra money. I don't make much, but it's better than nothing. Anyway, that's all that happened my first week here in Prosperity Island. Make sure to come back next week and see what happens with Nicole and I, and also, my birthday is next week so don't forget to bring a gift. Just Kidding.
Come back soon!
-
-Changes this Round-
Net Worth -$20,992 ( Up $992)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, poor Marc. He really got off to a rough start in life didn't he? Congrats on the three-bolt couple! I've wanted to use Nicole a few times but I can never seem to get anyone to have more than one bolt with her! I look forward to more about them in the future!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, the comment before was me but it logged me onto my personal account.

Unknown said...

Oh that is soooo sad! I almost cried when I read the final words his parents said to him. Imagine being a teenager and having to be totally on your own. That would be terrible! But I'm glad he's found a girlfriend, and 3 LBs to boot! Nice!

Unknown said...

Wow! Marc is doing really well for a teen on his own. Look forward to reading more.
Melissa

Roo said...

Holy cow, TOC, straight A's and a GF all in one week. This guy is awesome! Good work!

Ziese52 said...

Poor Marc lost both his parents. Glad he found Nicole. The first 3 Bolt couple is always exciting isn't it?