Monday, November 27, 2006

Round 2 - Zarko

The Zarko Family
107 Lake Street
$42, 125
-
Title: Birthdays Galore
-
Lot:
Zarko - Edward, Adam, Amanda, Evan
-
Hello everyone, I'm Amanda and I'm going to tell all of you how my family's second week here in Prosperity Island went by. Let me warn you ahead of time, there are tons of birthdays in this update, so get your singing voice ready....
I continued teaching Evan all of the basic skills he would need as he grows older. Adam would usually paint for extra money while I taught Evan his skills. There's other good news...I'm pregnant! I'm so happy, I didn't think that Adam and I would have another baby so soon! I can't wait for our new baby! I had been a little worried about Adam being more interested in making money and that he wouldn't spend time with Evan but he turned out to be a great dad. He sometimes even tucks Evan in before going to bed. Edward, being the knowledge sim that he is, continued working on his skills. He wants to learn everything there is but I'm a little worried that he won't have enough time to accomplish his goal before he goes to that big luah in the sky. He doesn't seem to find his age an issue and even maxed out his mechanical skills on Tuesday. I found my pregnancy to be more difficult than what it was with Evan. I always seemed to be tired and hungry, and sometimes even grouchy. I was so tired that I even fell asleep in my lunch on Tuesday. Evan had his birthday on Tuesday. Edward and Adam were both at work so I just baked a cake and celebrated along with him. Here he is after his birthday...isn't he so cute?!?! And those chubby cheeks of his....he's adorable, and no, I'm not just saying this because I'm his mom! It turned out that Adam not being home for Evan's birthday actually had it's benefits because when he came home from work that day, he made his first $10,000. He was estatic, he's slowly making his way to accomplishing his life-long goal of making $100,000. On Wednesday morning, Adam and I were making our way around our property, we were looking at expanding our home and adding a few new rooms. and I went into labor! Right out there in the front lawn, the mailman was even there! I thought it would be a breeze since this wasn't my first but it was pretty brutal, I had forgotten how much it hurt!
I gave birth at around 11:00 in the morning. As I held my baby in my arms I suddenly felt another sharp pain in my stomach. It was so intense that I had to hand our new born to Adam. The pain got worse and worse and I realized the pain to be another contraction, but how? All of sudden I knew why these pains were coming, I was having....
TWINS!
I was actually having another baby! I had always wanted twins and I was so happy to be going through this experience, best of all, I felt one step closer to my life-long dream of having ten children.
The first baby born is a little GIRL. She has my brown eyes and red hair but she has Adam's light skin tone. We decided to name her Lauren.
Our second baby was another baby GIRL. She's a little different than Lauren in that she has blonde hair, but she also has my brown eyes and Adam's light skin tone. We named our second baby girl Lindsay.
We built our new house the very next day. This is an exterior view of our new home. It doesn't contain all of the windows yet because of lack of money, but the basic structure is set.
This is the first floor of our house. To the right you can find our garage and living room. The bathroom, kitchen, and dining room are to the left.
The top floor consists of (from left to right) ; girl's room, study, Evan's bedroom, foyer, bathroom, and master bedroom. As you can see, he haven't added furniture to most of the top floor, which is also due to lack of money, but we plan on getting all new furniture by next week.
Why is Adam so happy you may ask? Well, during a museum "trip" at his criminal job, he decided to use a crossbow to get to a diamond rather than go throught light beams and..... he got a $20,000 bonus for his great idea. The money really helped out with decorating our house but you won't see that until next week, when we are all finished.
I found taking care of twins was way more difficult than what I had expected. I found myself waking up every hour or two to feed them or change them, it was definitely tiring.
In no time it was time once again for another birthday, actually, two birthdays. Lauren and Lindsay become toddlers Thursday evening. First was Lauren, isn't she adorable? I think that she resembles Adam quite a bit...anyway, here are her stats.....
-
Lauren Zarko
Female Toddler-S1-Red Hair-Brown Eyes
Aries / 6 Neat - 9 Outgoing - 6 Active - 4 Playful - 5 Nice
-
And this is Lindsay, which I think, looks more like me ( without the blonde hair) We actually did throw a small party for the girls with their Aunt Samantha and their cousin Andrea, but I was so excited that I forgot to take pics. Anyway, here are Lindsay's stats......
-
Lindsay Zarko
Female Toddler-S1-Blonde Hair-Brown Eyes
Pisces / 6 Neat - 3 Outgoing - 10 Active - 6 Playful - 10 Nice
-
I thought the twins were difficult as infants, but boy, that was nothing compared to what they get into as toddlers. They're always running up and down and playing in the toilet, I get tired just thinking about running after them all day! Thankfully, Adam helped out and even taught them a couple of skills, like walking.
Edward, as I mentioned earlier, continued working on his skills. One night, while he was out jogging and working on his body skills, came upon a stray. Edward has always like dogs and pet and fed the dog, it's just that there's something strange about it.....It's eyes are a weird yellow color and they seem to glow! Edward says it's just a dog, but I think it may be something more?
This is just a cute picture of the girls I found. You can see that Lindsay is working on her piano skills and Lauren is busy working her logic skills. They're just so cute!
Just because we've been paying so much attention to the girls doesn't mean that Evan is forgotten... we tried to spend as much time with him on our days off and Edward taught him all about painting and playing the piano. Evan seems to be a natural at painting because he sold his first masterpiece this week, at the age of 9! We're so proud of him!
Sunday made way to yet two more birthdays! This time was Lauren's and Lindsay's transition into childhood. The girls seems to be growing up so fast! We didn't throw a party this time because both Adam and I had work and Edward is too old to be running around town making preparations. Anyway, this is Lindsay after her birthday.
And this is Lauren. I'm actually thinking she favors me in the looks department as she grows older, contrary to what I thought before. What do you think?
-
Well, that's all I have for you guys this week. As you can probably tell, there have been a lot of changes in our family since last time you visited. Make sure to come back next week and see our finished home and Lindsay, Lauren, and Evan all transition into teenagers...Adam and I will definitely need to buy some more aspirin and pain relievers with three teens in the house. See you soon!
-
-Changes this Round-
Net Worth - $77,525 (Up $ 35,400)
(+2) New Sims - Lauren and Lindsay Zarko

7 comments:

Rhexy said...

Great Update! Whew, thats alot of stuff in one update, you were busy. The girls are beautiful, but I am partial to Lauren. She does look more like Amanda now that she is a little more grown up. We will have to wait and see what they look like as teens!

You are great at skilling your sims! I have never had a child paint a masterpiece before. Nice work, can't wait for the next update.

Kerry said...

Okay, I am impressed. A masterpiece at 9? He's a prodigy! I agree with Shaunna, I think Lauren is a little bit prettier, she has a nicer jawline, but both the girls are attractive. Uh-oh, though, looks like someone's getting awfully friendly with the Leader of the Pack!

Unknown said...

Great job! I didn't even realize that a kid could paint a masterpiece! I guess anything is possible. All the kids in this house are really good looking.

Roo said...

Beautiful job and beautiful kids! Great update, congrats on the twins and good luck getting to 10 kids!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Jeanette and I have a sim blog too. I saw your comment somewhere so I checked out your site. You gotta love a big family, and all your kids are cute! I love the girls room with the stairs to another small level. Your prosperity challenge is going great!

Unknown said...

Wow, twins!! The twins look so pretty, and they really do look alot alike! Evan has turned into one handsome little booger too! Congrats on the twins!!! This has turned into my favorite family!

Mao said...

Awww--hooray for twins! The children are all adorable. Oh no, the infamous pack leader! I wonder if this will develop into more? Run away, Edward, run away!