Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Round 2 - Morawa

The Morawa Family
105 Lake Street
$20,992
-
Title: Manhood
-
Lot:
Morawa - Marc
-
Hi there! It's great that you've come back to see what's happened to me since last week. Put on your seatbelts because tons of changes are on the way...
I continued painting in my spare time. The $98 dollars I made at my job was not enough to pay the bills so I started selling my paintings for more money and get a nice chunk of change from my paintings. I was also finally mastering the art of cooking. The first week was miserable, I burnt basically all of my dinners! But now I can make a mean plate of pasta and macaroni! I ended up selling my first masterpiece Monday night. I made about $500 simoleans! That's more than what I make in a whole week! My 21 birthday was on Wednesday. I didn't really throw a party because I didn't really know anyone besides Nicole and she had work, so I just had a quiet transition on my own. Here I am after my birthday... you can say it.....I'm pretty hot!
.......
Editor's Note: Marc's birthday really wasn't until Sunday but playing this household was getting so boring that I decided to buy Marc an Elixir and make him drink it on one of his "not so happy" days. I just didn't know how to fit the Elixir into the story... The first thing I did after transitioning was call Nicole and invite her over for dinner. She had also grown-up and I found nothing better than holding her hand and talking for hours on end. It was great having someone to talk to, especially since it gets so lonely all by myself.
In what seemed like no time, Nicole and I rekindled our love for each other. It felt so good to share everything with her especially since we have so much in common; we're both orphans, we both didn't get the oppotunity to go to college, and we're both fortune sims. I felt so much love and desire for Nicole that I decided to propose to her that very same night. I knew we were both young, but it felt so right to want to be together for the rest of our lives that she accepted. Nicole immediately moved in after my proposal. She had her hair done and bought some new clothes. Here is some more info about my future wife....
-
Nicole Thompson
Female Adult-S3-Red Hair-Dark Blue Eyes
Fortune
Gemini / 10 Neat - 3 Outgoing - 3 Active - 6 Playful - 6 Nice
(Turn Ons/Off) Red Hair and Black Hair / Formal Wear
(LTW) Become Hall of Famer
Store Clerk - $10,000
- Since Nicole wanted to one day become a Hall of Famer, she got a job in the Athletic Career Track the very next morning. With the extra money Nicole brought with her, we decided to expand our house a bit. It's still no mansion, but it's slowly becoming a home. This is the interior of our home...
And this is the exterior. Not too bad, huh?
During our first couple of days together me and Nicole reached a....new level....in our relationship.... Manhood here I come!
Nicole and I talked it over and decided that it would be best if we marry, especially since we were know living together and becoming close. So we held a small wedding ceremony on Saturday and invited a couple of Nicole's friends and I couple of my friends from high school.
Here we are exchanging rings. Nicole looks stunning in her dress and I didn't look that bad either, if I can say so myself. Anyway, after a couple of minutes Nicole Thompson became
Mrs. Nicole Morawa.
During this time I had also been thinking about buying a community lot to bring more money into our household and called up Prosperity Island Bank. Nicole and I currently have about $15,000 simoleans saved up so we can hopefully purchase a lot in the near future.
Buying a community lot will definitely help especially since we're expecting! I'm so excited....I never thought I would become a father at this age... I can't wait for the new baby to arrive early next week!
I'm so proud of Nicole! Being pregnant didn't stop her from raking in the *dinero*....she sold her first novel and made a couple of thousands. If you didn't already tell, this is definitely a fortune household!
I'll wrap up this update with a picture of me making my first $10,000 simoleans. I'm definitely on my way to making 100 thousand and accomplishing my life dream! -
Well, that's all I have for you guys this week....I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me, and now, my family! Make sure to come back next week and see our new baby! Will it be a girl or a boy? You'll have to come back and find out! See you next week!
--------
-Changes this Round-
Net Worth - $28,065 ( Up $7,073)
(+1) New Sim - Nicole Thompson

8 comments:

Rhexy said...

Great update sgx. Whew, Marc is a hottie! And I love your wedding. That is one thing I never really take the time to do. I get my sims married, but never have many guests. I am going to have to try it. Also, great job noting the stats...something else I need to work on! Looking forward to finding out if Nicole has a boy or a girl.

Roo said...

You're right, he's a looker and his future wife is a beauty .. gosh they're going to make some pretty babies!
Nice job bringing in the cash!

Unknown said...

Nicole sure is pretty all growed up! LOL. =)

I've never had a teen have much chemistry with her so she's a perpetual teen in my hood (so far). They make a cute couple though - nice job.

Kerry said...

I like the way you capture his outlook--you can tell he's young and still a little self-centered, but overall a great young man ready to take on the world.

Kerry

Unknown said...

Great update! I'm so glad Marc is finally getting a family to call his own! I always felt so bad for him being all alone and stuff! And his new wife sure is pretty, and I'm sure the baby will be just as cute! I can't wait to see if they have a boy or girl!

Mao said...

Oooh, another Prosperity! I think I need Prosperity Blogs Anonymous or something, because they take up the majority of my bookmarks.

I get really bored with teens, too, so I don't blame you for elixir-ing him up to the fun age of adulthood! Nicole is lovely--can't wait to see what kind of babies they make. :)

Just Moi said...

Wow -he has sure become a man eh? LOL Nice goingthere having two fortune Sims together they should do very nicely even though he didn't attend college, looking forward to seeing who the baby takes after.

Ziese52 said...

Nice update. Quite eventful, a birthday, engagement, marriage and a baby on the way in just one week. Pretty exciting!