Monday, December 04, 2006

Round 2 - Score

Well, the time has come once again for me to post my score. But first, I would like to once again thank all of you fellow-simmers that take the time to leave comments at the end of every update. Like I said before, I really do like reading what you guys have to say so I really appreciate you guys for giving me some feedback. I plan on posting replies for all of my comments when I find I have a good enough of an audience, probably after Winter Break. I would also like to inform you guys that updates may become more scarce in the following month or so because of me going on vacation and all of the things I have to get done before heading to the beach. I'll talk a little about that later though, for now, here is my score for the second round in Prosperity Island.

Net Worth = $220,062 ( Up $77,185 ) --------------------3 points Number of Sims = 16 (+4 Sims/Pets: -3 Sims/Pets)----16 points Impossible Want Fulfilled = 1 (+1)--------------------------3 points

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Total
22 points

2 comments:

Rhexy said...

Phew, your doing great as far as points. It has taken me Almost five rounds to come close to your score...but we will just have to see what happens in the end!

:) You will be missed, have a great vacation. And be prepared to read a TON of updates when you get back.

Just Moi said...

Nice score :D are you counting Pets too? and then subtracting them? Just a bit confused about that but have a great time with your folks and family on vacation